Terms & Conditions
These basic Guidelines apply and will be enforced for the protection of our guests and port property
- Motor vehicles must only be operated on streets or parking areas.
- Speed limit within the park is 5 MPH or less.
- All campers MUST register at the office, or with camp host, upon arrival and pay for entire stay within 24 hours of arrival.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon / Check in time is 2:00. Each campsite shall facilitate 1 RV, 1 vehicle and up to 8 people. Additional vehicles shall be $5.00 a day.
- Each campsite is permitted 2 domestic animals, which shall be limited to dogs and cats. Each animal must be on a leash shorter than 8 feet at all times. Park Management at his or her sole discretion may disallow any pet that disturbs the peace and tranquility of the park.
- No horses are permitted in the Park.
- Camping is not permitted on the beach.
- Wood cutting, or collection of driftwood is not permitted on the beach.
- Driving is not permitted on the beach.
- Fires are not permitted on the beach.
- Fireworks are not to be discharged in the park or on the beach.
- Use of loudspeakers is not permitted in the Park.
- No soliciting is permitted in the Park.
- Public intoxication and/or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- Quiet Hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Gas powered generators are not to be used during Quiet Hours.
- Use of “Tiki Torches” are not allowed in park.
- Under Wahkiakum County Ordinance, stay limit at this, or other Port #2 Campgrounds is 21 days, unless otherwise approved by Port Manager.
- ALL FIRES IN FIRE PITS MUST BE FULLY EXTINGUISHED BEFORE LEAVING SITE. Failure to do so may result in added charges.
- Filling of swimming pools, or portable hot tubs, is not allowed.
- Cats are not allowed in Yurts.
These rules have been established by ordinance and any violations shall constitute a misdemeanor which will be enforced as necessary by Wahkiakum County law enforcement officers.