Terms & Conditions
These basic Guidelines apply and will be enforced for the protection of our guests and Port property
- Motor vehicles must only be operated on streets or parking areas.
- Speed limit within the park is 5 MPH or less.
- All campers MUST register at the office, or with camp host, upon arrival and pay for entire stay within 24 hours of arrival.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon / Check in time is 2:00. Each campsite shall facilitate 1 RV, 1 vehicle and up to 8 people. Additional vehicles shall be $5.00 a day.
- Each campsite is permitted 2 domestic animals, which shall be limited to dogs and cats. Each animal must be on a leash shorter than 8 feet at all times. Park Management at his or her sole discretion may disallow any pet that disturbs the peace and tranquility of the park.
- No horses are permitted in the Park.
- Camping is not permitted on the beach.
- Wood cutting, or collection of driftwood is not permitted on the beach.
- Driving is not permitted on the beach.
- Fires are not permitted on the beach.
- Fireworks are not to be discharged in the park or on the beach.
- Use of loudspeakers is not permitted in the Park.
- No soliciting is permitted in the Park.
- Public intoxication and/or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- Quiet Hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Day use hours are 7 AM- 10 PM.
- Gas powered generators are not to be used during Quiet Hours.
- Use of “Tiki Torches” are not allowed in park.
- Stay limit is 21 days, unless otherwise approved by Port Manager. Longer stays require a monthly contract, approved by Port Manager.
- ALL FIRES IN FIRE PITS MUST BE FULLY EXTINGUISHED BEFORE LEAVING SITE. Failure to do so may result in added charges.
- Filling of swimming pools, or portable hot tubs, is not allowed.
- Cats are not allowed in Yurts.
21. No Target Practice is allowed anywhere on Port property, including archery.
22. Portable Toilets are not allowed at any campsite, or on any Port property, including Yurts.
23. ATV use within the park, or on the beach, is not allowed.
24. No person shall leave, deposit, drop or scatter bottles, broken glass, ashes, waste paper, cans, or other rubbish, in any area of the park, except in a garbage can or other receptacle designated for such purposes. Failure to comply may result in added charges.
25. No person shall deposit any household or commercial garbage, refuse, waste, or rubbish, which is brought as such from any private property, in any of the park’s garbage cans or other receptacles designated for the disposal of refuse. Illegal dumping will be reported to the Wahkiakum County Sheriff’s office.
These rules have been established by ordinance and any violations shall constitute a misdemeanor which will be enforced as necessary by Wahkiakum County law enforcement officers.